Chocolate and peanut butter has to be one of the best combinations. This recipes takes this combo and turns it into a bite sized snack or dessert.
Makes 60 balls
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup butter, room temperature
4 cups powdered sugar
15 ounces milk chocolate (for melting)
1.Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, combine peanut butter and butter on medium speed until smooth.
2. Turn mixer to low and add in powdered sugar. Mix until incorporated.
3. Using a cookie scoop (1 tablespoon), portion out the mixture and rolls into balls. Place them on a large parchment lined baking sheet. Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, melt chocolate in 25-second increments, stirring after each increment.
5. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate. Place back on parchment paper and repeat.
6. Drizzle extra chocolate over top the balls.
7. Allow the chocolate to set and harden.